Monday, September 8, 2008

Craig's 3rd grade play - The messenger

I know we have started a new school year but I am still trying to get caught up on last year. Please bear with me. I want to make sure to get all these great memories saved. at the end of the school year Craig's class put on a play called The Messenger. He was a ship captain. He did such a great job. He is standing right behind George Washington (Taylor). He was so funny because he would not practice in front of me. I was not allowed to hear his part. Kind of scary on my part. I thought he really didn't know it, but to my surprise he did fantastic. He knew all his lines. I watch the performance 3 times and by the time it was the parents performance he was relaxed and whipping out his lines.
Mr. Friedrich did a great job with Craig this year and really helped him come out of his shell. I am very grateful for all he did!


We are proud parents of our ship captain. Great job, Craig!!

4 comments:

Kirsten said...

Craig did a really great job! I was surprised with how quiet and reserved he usually is. He was just the opposite on the stage, though. Way to go Craig!

FrankNApril said...

Graig way to go!The Wilburn Family

Chandra said...

Everyone did so well in that cute little play. Craig was awesome! Lauren suprised me too with her little accent because she'd never practice in front of me either. They were lucky to have such a great teacher.

Linde said...

Wish we were there. He looks so cute. All your kids do. Kyron enjoyed looking at these pictures.

playlist