Saturday, December 27, 2008

Twilight at Midnight!!

Ashton and I are huge Twilight fans. We bought our tickets days before the movie opened and went to the midnight showing!!
We went with the Smith family, my friend, Casey, and Ashton's friend, Kenzi. Her other friends came later. We went to Aliante Station at 9:30 and waited in line.

At one point, we sat on the floor and played telephone. It was funny to hear what everyone came up with at the end. The ushers thought we were taking up to much space so they made us stand back up. That was a bummer.Once we got inside we settled in with everyone. We were a little tired but it was fun to go!!


We thought the book was much better, but the movie was fun!! I am a huge Jacob fan but I was disappointed with the actor they chose to play him. I guess when it comes to the movies, I am an Edward fan but when it comes to the books, I am still devoted to Jacob.

The movie was silly and could have been done much better at certain parts, like Edwards diamond skin. It was odd to hear the teenagers laugh but it was silly at times. Ashton, Kenzi, and I went to see it again a couple of days later and it was much better. I guess when you are tired it is not that good. Edward was still yummy at the second showing!! The best part of Twilight is sharing it with my daughter!! Thanks Ash!

1 comment:

Kirsten said...

You have been doing some blogging today!! It looks like you had fun seeing Twilight. I agree with you...I loved Edward!

playlist