Saturday, April 19, 2008

50th Wedding Anniversary

Allen's parents, Betty and Ray, have been married for 50 years! That is so amazing to me. I think it is wonderful.

After our t-ball pictures we loaded the car and headed to Rigdecrest, CA. to help them celebrate their feat. It was very nice to be able to share the day with them and to see the rest of the family!
Here is a picture of Betty and Ray's children, Allen, Tim, and Brenda, and their families. There are grandchildren and great grandchildren in this picture. Sorry it's fuzzy, my camera.
We actually managed to get a family picture. It took great effort - Blake is giving us his :hurry up I'm done smile". The boys had a ball running around and playing with the other kids. Ashton spent her time following her favorite cousin, De, around.
Allen and I at 17 years of marriage.
Allen and I at 50 years of marriage. Do you think it will last? I do, who can resist this handsome man?! Hee, Hee. He is going to kill me but I couldn't resist. He makes me laugh with his goofiness and sarcasm. 50 years, Bring it on!

Allen gave a nice toast to his parents and said that he hoped his marriage would last for 50 years. Allen I have witnesses:) I have a great man and I am glad that we have made it this far. His parents have laid a good path to follow! Thank you:)

2 comments:

Judy said...

You go for it Lisa.. Tom and I are working on our 12th this year..

Lisa said...

Judy,

12 is amazing! Good for you- you have got a good man:)

playlist