Thursday, April 17, 2008

Opening Day for T-Ball - March 29th

Saturday March 29th was opening day - Allen and Blake raced to the park for pictures
Blake looked so big in his uniform. I love a man in uniform! He is so proud of himself to finally be playing baseball like his brother and sister. He is really good at it too!
Allen is helping coach the team so we were lucky to get a dad son picture. My boys are so handsome!
Kirsten and I spent 5 hours making this banner for the team. We had no idea it would take so long. It was worth it! We took 3rd place in the banner contest out of 21 other banners. Go Kirsten and Lisa!! OK I like to pat myself on the back:) We are very proud of our work and our boys!
The Rockhounds are #1. Here is Blake's first T-Ball team. We love to watch all the boys play and giggle at how pure the game is with 3, 4, & 5 years old. I think it the highlight of the week to watch them play. Once again, I'm the luckiest mom in the world!

1 comment:

Kirsten said...

I love that post! Thank you for cutting my face out of that pic! Ha Ha. Blake looks so serious :)

playlist