Tuesday, July 22, 2008

blogging again - my suprise birthday party

I am so lucky to have such a great family!! In April I had my 40th birthday. My family surprised me with a party with all of my friends, kids and all. Debbie Bean, Ellen Adams, and Jennifer Czarnecki helped Allen and Ashton plan the whole thing. After laying around all day Allen sent me to the store for something. I was to lazy to change all the way so I threw on some jeans and left my dirty PJ top on - hair was a mess also. When I came home everyone was here. I died!! I had to run up stairs and change. Oh, and it was Sunday so everyone knows I broke the Sabbath - nice, huh?! Hee, Hee.
I don't look 40 do I?!
I had a blast and enjoyed every minute. It was great to watch all the kids running around having fun. It was a perfect day. Everyone I love was here and having fun. Thanks again Allen and Ashton and all of you that took the time to come celebrate with me!!

3 comments:

Kirsten said...

What!!!! You posted something??! Ha Ha! Just joking! Ashton is turning into a beautiful young lady, and you don't look a day over 30!

Jason & Claire said...

Happy Birthday!!

Linde said...

About time!

Happy birthday to you! Looks like fun and I am glad that you got suprised!

playlist