Wednesday, July 30, 2008

A teenager!!

My beautiful girl turned 13 on April 16th. I can't believe she is a teenager. I am so proud of her! From the day she was born I have been a proud mother. I watch her in amazement at how strong she is in what she knows is right and how she helps me. The Lord blessed me giving me a daughter first. She is my bud and I am so glad she is in our family.
She is a diva! Hailey gave her these glasses and she was drawn to them instantly. Whenever we are out she wears them. It's funny on her first birthday she had a pair of sunglasses that she was just as proud to wear. It's awesome how they change so much as the years go by but somethings never change:)
The girls had everyone sign in as they came in the door.

These were the beautiful ladies that shared the day with Ashton. They went on a scavenger hunt around the neighborhood for odd things. I am amazed that my neighbors even opened the door to them. Everyone was very nice!!
Then we returned home for cake and presents. The girls were suppose to watch a movie next but decide to make prank phone calls. Sorry if you got one! It was funny. It reminded me of my teenage years and how much fun we had. I want those experiences for her. There is nothing like good friends who choose the right (most of the time). I very grateful she has that! I am very grateful for my teenager!!

2 comments:

FrankNApril said...

She is so cute!
Funny thing is you do have alot of fun with the Teenagers! We miss you! Life got a little busy over here:) I am thrilled you are posting on your blog again. April

Linde said...

Crazy that she is 13! What a sweet girl! I am so glad you are posting!

playlist