Saturday, August 16, 2008

Blake's 4th Birthday - Everything Fast!!

Blake is a huge fan of anything that moves fast: cars, motorcycles, monster trucks. In April, he turned 4. For his birthday, we had a race theme. I can not believe he is 4 already. He is so smart and notices everything. He is also very tough - he scares me because he has no fear. He also knows what he wants. I knew he was going to be a spit fire when we had our first ultrasound. He was moving his little arms and legs back and forth like he was waving. I was only 11 weeks pregnant. He has been going ever since. He is my fountain of youth -he keeps me young. I love this boy with all my heart and know that if I need a hug he will be the first to give it to me. He is my angel!!


Margaret made these fantastic cupcakes. She is trying to start her own cupcake business on the side called Sweet Cakes. They were so yummy and Blake was amazed at the way they look like a racing flag and had little race cars on them. Thanks tons Margaret.
Everyone agreed they were yummy!!
We opened presents then went out front for a race car pinata.
The party ended with a water play on our new slide. After all his preschool friends left then all the families came over and we BBQ and watched the kids on the slide. Blake had a great time and thank you to everyone that came. We all slept well that night!!



3 comments:

Kirsten said...

It's hard to believe that he is getting so big! Next year-Kindergarten! :( It's happening too fast, huh? The party looks like it was fun...the cupcakes look yummy. I want one right now. My kids had a blast!

Linde said...

Happy birthday Blake!

Jason & Claire said...

What a perfect theme for him. Happy Birthday, Blake!

playlist