Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Blake's 1st trip to Disneyland

We were so blessed to go to Disneyland in May! Blake had never been to Disneyland and has been begging us to go. Ashton was going to Knott's Berry Farm for a cheer competition so we took the opportunity to go and take the family. Our beautiful niece, Deanna, came with us. She is the one on the right showing off her great legs. The boys on Main Street with Deanna
The family in front of Cinderella's Castle - Ashton was walking around with the cheerleaders, being a big kid

Our first ride was the Tea Cups. The boys and I had a blast. Allen can't go on because he gets motion sickness. Blake's eye were huge the entire time! He loved it!
The Toy Story ride was one I had never been on before. It was fun and the boys are still
talking about this ride.

Towards the end of the day, we went on the big paddle boat. Blake was getting tired and enjoyed watching the ducks in the water. Afterwards, we went on Splash Mountain, Pirates of Caribbean, and The Matterhorn. When Blake got off The Matterhorn he was so excited he raised his arms and put them down and said "Yes!" He is so cute. I was a proud mom, that my 4 year old was not afraid of the big roller coaster. I can remember the Matterhorn when I was little. I was scared to death and cried the whole time.
He is getting so big.
I am so glad he is in our family!
Disneyland was a blast and the family loved it. They keep asking to go back, but not anytime soon:) The next day we went to Ashton's cheer competition at Knott's Berry Farm.
(That will be my next post.)

1 comment:

Jason & Claire said...

I love Disneyland. Glad you had such a nice time. Can't wait to see the cheer pics from Knott's Berry Farm.

playlist