Wednesday, October 8, 2008

First Day of 4th grade and preschool

The boys are getting so big!
Craig started 4th grade this year. He is doing so well. He is going to be a peer mediator and had his first training today. A peer mediator helps other students with disagreements on the playground. He will be great at this job, he loves to help others. He also tried out for basketball last week. He was amazing for never having played before. His dad and I are so proud of him for trying a new sport and not being afraid!! I was looking back at his baby pictures the other night. I can't believe how much he has grown. I love that his playful side is coming back and that he is loving life again. (Craig has a hard time with change and moving houses and schools has been hard for him. It only took 4 years to adjust - I think we will have issues when he goes to college:) He is doing so great!!!
Blake started preschool again this fall. He is at Ms. Kathy's this year. He is going with his friends Kai and Toni. They also play t-ball together. Ms. Kathy has turtles that Blake loves to talk about. She is doing amazing activities with the children. Blake comes back on cloud nine on preschool days.
This Blake and Kai on their way to preschool on the first day. I am so blessed to have Ana and Holly who take and pick up Blake. I can't wait until track break when I get to be carpool mom!! They think I am crazy, but I think it sounds like a blast. Thanks ladies for helping me with my boy. He is very happy!!

1 comment:

Chandra said...

You are crazy for being excited about carpool. It's a wonderful thing- until it's your turn. OK it's not that bad and it's actually quite entertaining to listen to the conversations these kids have. I'm glad Craig is finally adjusting!!

playlist